Serious Injury Attorneys in Atlantic City
New Jersey Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
An accident that results in a catastrophic injury will change your life dramatically. Learning to live with a serious injury will require all of your physical, mental, and emotional strength.
At a time like this, the last thing you need to worry about is money.
At The Law Office of Christopher A. Brown, we work to maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive so you can focus on healing and rebuilding your life.
Our personal injury attorneys are experienced in cases involving life-altering injuries and their resulting conditions, including:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Severe burns
- Injuries resulting in amputations
- Loss of sight or hearing
We work to maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive so you can focus on healing and rebuilding your life.
It All Comes Down To Trust
In cases involving catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, it is essential to select the right law firm to represent your interests. You need someone who understands the law and knows how to get results. Most of all, you need someone with integrity —an attorney you can trust with your life, your finances, and your future.
Four Reasons To Choose Our Law Firm
For more than two decades, injured people in the Atlantic City area and throughout New Jersey have trusted The Law Office of Christopher A. Brown in serious personal injury claims.
Why? Here are four reasons:
- Our founder, Christopher A. Brown, gets results for his clients. He is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. Moreover, he is a man of integrity who has dedicated his life to service. He is a decorated Army veteran who served two tours of duty in Iraq. He has a long record of service to his community, his profession, fellow veterans, and, as a member of the New Jersey General Assembly, to the people of the Garden State.
- Mr. Brown’s associate, Jennifer Torsiello Cassett, is an experienced personal injury lawyer who spent nine years defending insurance companies against personal injury claims. Then Ms. Torsiello Cassett suffered an injury herself. The experience inspired her to switch sides and advocate on behalf of injured people. “I could no longer stand to see people who were truly injured get nothing,” she said.
- Our law firm’s goal is to maximize the financial compensation you receive — even if that means going to trial. We are not a high-volume/low-value personal injury firm that quickly settles cases for less than they are worth.
- We consider your long-term needs. We work with Certified Life-Care Planners to assess your need for medical services, physical and psychological therapy, adaptive equipment, modifications to your home, transportation, and other necessities. Once a case is settled, you cannot go back and ask for more money. We work diligently to make sure all your current and future needs are met.
If you or a member of your family has suffered a serious personal injury because of someone else’s carelessness, recklessness, or negligence, you have a legal right to full compensation for the damages your have suffered. Our law firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of injured people.
To learn more, please call 609-344-8270 or contact us online. There is no charge and no obligation to discuss your case. Should you select The Law Office of Christopher A. Brown to represent you in a catastrophic injury claim, you will pay no legal fees unless and until we obtain financial compensation for you.